Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Welcome to Web IT World
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer
Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this
website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We",
"Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client
and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary
to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the
express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of the provision of the Company's
stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Indian. Any use of the
above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they,
are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web
browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about
you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it
refers to Web IT World, B-1, Web Plaza, Nadi ka Phatak Benar Rd, Shyam Nagar, Jhotwara,
- Country: where Web IT World or the owners/founders of Web IT World are
based, in this
case, is India
- Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up to
use the Web IT World Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or
any other device that can be used to visit https://webitworld.in and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number
known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic
blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is
connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Web IT World or
under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection
with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the
identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Web IT World as described in the
relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional
and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we
think may interest you.
- Website: Web IT World site, which can be accessed via this URL:
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Web IT World to use the
- You conform to provide true, accurate, up thus far and complete information while signing
abreast of the Platform or for the other purpose when prompted or requested to try and do so
on the Platform.
- For the utilization of our Services, you'll be required to use certain devices, software,
and data connections, which we otherwise don't supply. For as long as you utilize our
Services, You consent to downloading and installing updates to our Services, including
automatically, downloading and installing such updates.
- Certain information You provide on the Platform in Your profile may reveal, or allow others
to spot different aspects of Your private life, and more generally about You. you're
expressly and voluntarily accepting the terms of the User Agreement and supplying all such
information by You on the Platform, including all information deemed "personal" or
“sensitive” by applicable Laws, is entirely voluntary on Your part.
- You're chargeable for all carrier data plan and other fees and taxes related to Your use of
our Services. We may charge You for our Services, including applicable taxes. We don't
provide refunds for our Services, except as needed by Law.
- The corporate shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the authenticity of the
non-public information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to the
corporate or to the other person working on behalf of the corporate.
- You're prohibited from misrepresenting Your identity and agree to not represent Yourself as
another User or login/ register using the identity of the other Person. you're responsible
to keep up and promptly update the data provided while signing up or verifying or for the
other purpose on the Platform to confirm that the knowledge provided by You is true,
accurate, current, complete and not misleading in the least times.
- Once you've got signed au fait the Platform, You agree, allow and grant the Platform to
realize access to Your mobile device to seek out and keep track of transportable numbers of
other Users of the Service, Your location, inbuilt storage or other storage on Your mobile
device, access to internet, control vibration, accounts on Your mobile device and such other
data or information downloaded, added, edited, stored, processed, used, deleted on or from
Your mobile device.
- Member shall be solely responsible for the management of all Points accumulated,
outstanding or accrued, to such Member's Membership Account.
- A member can earn points by shopping at any of Web IT World Retail partners, that are
running the loyalty program.
- The Membership account and points are not a payment medium or payment instrument. points
are non-negotiable, non-redeemable, and non-exchangeable for cash or credit. These points
cannot be used again once redeemed.
- When a member seeks to use or obtain any of the services, benefits, facilities, and
arrangements, as offered by Web IT World authorized retailers, partners, the provisions of
services, benefits, facilities or arrangements, will be subject to the respective Terms and
Conditions of the partner, being the provider of the said benefits, facilities and
- Web IT World can at any time without intimation to the Members, add and/or remove
- Authorized retailers may change any of the Terms and Conditions of their business at any
time without giving notice to members. Web IT World is not responsible for informing members
the aforementioned changes. Web IT World has no liability for the acts and omissions of
- Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act,
1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the
- However, if you are a minor, i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use/access the
Marketplace under the supervision of an adult parent or legal guardian who agrees to be
purchasing any product(s) which is for adult consumption, the sale of which to minors is
- The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate
or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Marketplace, if: (i) it
is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or
(ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that
the eligibility criteria are not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of
this User Agreement.
- The Company disclaims all liability arising out of such unauthorized use of the Platform and
any third party liability arising out of Your use of the Platform if You are a minor.
- In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, the Company inter alia uses an
algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria-based technology, and accordingly, from time to
time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/
pre-determined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine user of the Platform, please
contact us for assistance.
Registration and Creation of Profile:
- A User is required to register and make a profile by creating a username and password or
registering using mobile verification and providing necessary details about the User so as
to be eligible to access the relevant Services.
- You are solely to blame for maintaining secrecy and confidentiality of Your login details
including Your user name, password and user code (if any).
- The User hereby agrees and acknowledges that the Platform will grant access to anyone who
has obtained Your username, password and code within the same manner because it would have
granted access to You and You shall be answerable for all activities conducted under Your
username, password and any code. The User is accountable for maintaining the confidentiality
of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the
Platform. The User shall be accountable for all usage of the User’s account and password,
whether or not authorized by the Merchant.
- The User shall immediately notify the corporate of any actual or suspected unauthorized use
of the User’s account or password. Although the corporate, its directors, shareholders,
affiliates, employees, associates, contractors, or agents (“Personnel”) shall not be
responsible in any manner for any losses occurring from any breach of secrecy of Your
username, password, user code, or any unauthorized use of Your Account, and You shall be
responsible for any losses suffered by the corporate or such other parties because the case
could also be, thanks to any unauthorized use of Your account.
- You agree that the only real purpose of registering on or using the Platform is to enable
yourself technically to run your legal business online, and You shall not use the Platform
in any manner whatsoever for the other purpose aside from as mentioned above and for
purposes which aren't permitted under the applicable Law
Registration and Creation of Profile:
As part of the registration process, Web IT World may collect the following Personal Information
- Mobile Number
- Address (locations including home address and office address)
- Zip Code
- OTP will be received by end-user mobile no. and filled in every time.
- Demographic information such as Zip code.
- Information regarding Location type Home, Office
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or
unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted
by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms
of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of anyother
If Web IT World does not exercise a right under these Terms of Service, shall not constitute a
of such right. Waiver of any right, remedy or breach of any subject matter contained in these
Terms of Service shall not be viewed as a waiver by Web IT World, unless specifically agreed by
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the
dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Can I update or correct my information?
- The rights you have to request updates or corrections to the information Web IT World
depend on your relationship with Web IT World. Personnel may update or correct their
as detailed in our internal company employment policies.
- Customers have the right to request the restriction of certain uses and disclosures of
personally identifiable information as follows. You can contact us in order to
update or correct your personally identifiable information,
change your preferences with respect to communications and other information you receive
from us, or
delete the personally identifiable information maintained about you on our systems (subject
to the following paragraph), by cancelling your account. Such updates, corrections, changes
and deletions will have no effect on other information that we maintain or information that
update, correction, change or deletion. To protect your privacy and security, we may take
reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before
granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the
secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
- You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record
of the information you have provided to us from our system. The need to back up our systems
to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your information may exist
in a non-erasable form that will be difficult or impossible for us to locate. Promptly after
receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases we actively use, and
other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed or deleted, as
appropriate, as soon as and to the extent reasonably and technically practicable.
- If you are an end-user and wish to update, delete, or receive any information we have about
you, you may do so by contacting the organization of which you are a customer.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Once the customer makes a purchase on the marketplace, ie. once the order is placed,
irrespective, if the payment is made or not, the purchase can not be modified, replaced or
- Web IT World is not liable to refund, replace, cancel any purchases and is soly upto the
merchant/retailers' discretion if they would accept any refunds for the products.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a
revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior
to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to
be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please
stop using the website and the Service.
Links to Other Websites
websites not operated or controlled by Web IT World. We are not responsible for the content,
or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or
checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Please remember that when you use a link to go from
interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on our platform, is subject
to that website’s own rules and policies. Such third parties may use their own cookies or other
methods to collect information about you.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information
when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use
of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket
Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be
accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to
keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards,
social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or
warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to Web IT World or guarantee that
information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of
any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.